Next-Generation Threat Protection to Combat Today’s Cyber Attacks
The FireEye® threat-prevention platform stops the new generation of cyber attacks with a signature-less, virtual machine-based detection engine and the FireEye Dynamic Threat Intelligence™ cloud to form a cross-enterprise, threat-protection fabric.
Click here to read the latest blog post from FireEye
|The FireEye Model for IT Security
Watch the Video
The FireEye portfolio is comprised of:
- Network Threat Prevention Platform series: identifies and blocks attacks delivered via the Web
- Network Forensics Platform: Accelerates actionable intelligence and facilitates rapid incidence response
- EX series: protects against attacks delivered via emails such as malicious attachments
- FX series: detects and blocks malware discovered in content which can be obtained via the Web, email, or out-of-band methods
- HX Series: Improves the approach and reduces the time to remediate a security incident
- AX series: provides hands-on analysis and investigation of advanced cyber attacks
- Email Threat Prevention: Secures against today’s advanced email attacks
- Mobile Threat Prevention: Identifies and stops mobile threats
- Threat Analytics Platform: Enables security teams to identify and effectively respond to cyber threats
- CM series: centralizes the management of all FireEye platforms to help aggregate and correlate events and identify blended attacks
- Managed Defense: Brings together all of the expertise, intelligence, and technology required to monitor threats.
Each FireEye platform features the patented Multi-Vector Virtual Execution™ (MVX) engine and can connect directly, or via a FireEye CM platform, into the FireEye Dynamic Threat Intelligence (DTI) cloud, which offers global threat intelligence sharing to stop advanced persistent threats and zero-day attacks.