At Infogressive, we’re big fans of statistics. These statistics make it pretty clear that credit cards are an integral part of doing business today:
- There are roughly 600 million credit cards in circulation in just the United States (~2 cards for every human)
- It is estimated that there are 10,000 payment card transactions made every second around the world. (Source: American Bankers Association, March 2009)
- Credit cards are responsible for more than $2.5 trillion in transactions a year and are accepted at more than 24 million locations in more than 200 countries and territories. (Source: American Bankers Association, March 2009)
In 2004 when the PCI Security Standards Council was formed and they created the PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) in effort to increase controls around cardholder data and reduce credit card fraud, it changed the cost of doing business that involved credit cards. Essentially, the council put the pressure and risk back on the merchants to protect card holder data.
Infogressive can help your organization achieve PCI compliance through a variety of our services and solutions, including but not limited to:
- PCI Gap Analysis – The saying goes, “You have to determine where you are in order to figure out where you need to go.”
- Penetration Testing – Our offensive security specialists helping you find problems before the bad guys do.
- Remediation Services – Need our experts to lend a helping hand? Configuration changes, network changes, patching,
- Managed Security Services – Infogressive does some or all of the work for you.
- Product Solutions – We have market leading solutions for every PCI requirement including: Firewalls, File Integrity Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, Anti-Malware, Change Management, Web Application Firewalls, Multi-Factor Authentication, etc.